Sunday, July 15, 2007

...pissed off...

... this is the worst week i ever had. A lot of pending and deadlines. GRABE!!! I was really tired to death. I had my OT yesterday. I really had no choice. I have to wake up early, set myself ready to work. I drop by a salon to have my nails cleaned. Of course, i just love my feet because its nice to have it colored.
... I arrived in the office with almost all papers and documents in my area. This is another tough day. But i had first thing first. Its about 12 and I'm almost hungry. Good that we have again free lunch with lechon manok and ngohiong. I finished first and i have to go back to work. Then I was surprised that everybody in the conference room were getting noisy. As i carry my mug to get some water, i was surprised to see some of my photos from my friendster account on the white board using a projector. What the hell are they doing? I saw our messenger operating the PC and from there I'm about to burst into anger. I could not help but ask for respect and banged the door. Yes, they can view me in my friendster account but not that they will viewed me on a big screen and everybody were watching. I felt embarrassed as some were giving side comments. I really hate it. I'm about to cry in my area, I don't care if they see the real Magee, I just don't like it.

...I'm a very private person. I'm not comfortable sharing my experiences to other people. Not even to my family. I'd rather keep it to myself rather than tell the whole world what's happening on me. My problems?- I just keep it. I had some crying time at night then go on the following day as if nothings happens. It's me! I don't like to share my first and past relationship to other people. I don't even want other people mention his name. Past is past and I'm pretty happy. I have let go of those things but I'm not saying I'm ready to have a new one. I don't even share it to my parents that once in my life, I was into a relationship. I'd rather keep my feelings, my problems, my burdens. I'm satisfy to be that way. I remember my old friend says " If you don't want to share, then no one will know your feelings, no one will be there to cry with you, then no one will help you carry the burden, You have to carry it by yourself." Maybe she's true.I'm still happy. Perhaps it's better this way so that other people will not worry about me. The good thing there is- it help me become mature enough and strong enough to face the storms in my life. Even stronger enough to carry my burdens alone.!!!!

No comments: