Friday, April 4, 2008

Wedding

In my entier life, If ever I intend to get married, I want it to be PERFECT. I want to be the most beautiful bride in the whole world. Walk on the aisle full of flowers with a gown made by Monique Lhullier. But it changed my view when I was able to witness the wedding ceremony of my friend Leo in Tacloban. I was there in Tacloban City last March 29 to be part of the most important events in the life of Leo & Christine. It was the first wedding I've attended this year. Tiring as it is but I'm proud because I was there. Presence is even more important than anything else. I've learned a lot... that even you make a long list on how your wedding will be, it will never be perfect as you dream of. It might be okay but it will never be the way you wished for. Hope there are trial & error on that biggest event in our lives. Of course, I never wished to be the run-away-bride but it's safe to say... I want my wedding to be SIMPLE yet Beautifull & Memorable.


I'm 25 years old... sometimes I wished I have kids from my blood sometimes it even comes out my mind of becoming a Nun.. Whatever it is, I just want to be happy. That every seconds of my stay here on earth is worth remembering. That each day of my life is fulfilling.


Of course, I still want to enjoy my life as single but who knows maybe this year... Hehehehehe.


Maybe I'll be in Davao City this May for another grand celebration of a friend of mine...


I'm excited and I'm looking forward to that event...


Here's a pix of Leo & Christine.

No comments: