Saturday, February 2, 2008

One of the Greatest Performance of my Life!!!



I did it again...Mapfre Insular holds its 2008 Sales Kick-off @ Cafe Laguna last January 31. Its again one of the greatest performance of my life as I hosted the said event and I'm in tandem with Davao Mgr. Jed Lopez. I just could not believe it as I was full of energy asking my fellow Cebu Falcons to shout & yell... Ahroo! Ahroo! Ahroo! Actually I have the fear that maybe I'll be left behind as Sir Jed has been very excellent on stage ever since. But it's just so surprising that I was very comfortable talking to him and to everyone. As if hindi galing sa operasyon... But the next day, my neck just hurt and decided to take half day leave.

Per comments, it was the BEST Kick-off ever attended by our agents. It just feels good receiving good compliments from them. More importantly, I feel happy as all my bosing from Head office from EC3, ALR, MND,GKT, BAP, our director Sir Butch & my partner Piolo este Sir Jed congratulate me for a job well down. (Nakakataba nang Puso!!!)

Above all, I congratulate Cebu Falcons for being 2007 All Star Branch of the Year! The effort has been paid. The struggle has been recognized. Another challenge for 2008!!!


Ahroo! Ahroo! & More Power to Cebu Branch...

More Power to Mapfre Insular...




No comments: